Public Liability Insurance
The following information has been provided by Poole General Insurance Brokers for CSPT Inc. members.
Poole General Insurance Brokers is part of the Poole Group, who provides specialist services in accounting, investments and insurance. Our group of companies has been serving clients for over 25 years and pride ourselves on excellent customer service. Our office is located in Kawana – in the heart of the Sunshine Coast.
The Poole Group team now consist of 50 staff plus access to Life Insurance specialists. We are able to handle all forms of accounts whilst still providing the same level of service to all clients, as all of the insurance we handle is important, there is no substitute for the right cover.
Why have insurance?
In an increasingly litigious society, sadly, teachers need to take precautions to protect themselves and also ensure the welfare of students in care.
These policies are only available to current financial members of the Communication Speech and Perfomance Teachers Inc. (CSPT Inc.).
BROADFORM LIABILITY – Covers legal liability to third parties for compensation claims arising from bodily injury and/or damage to property arising from the business activities and its products/
PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY – Legal liability to third parties for compensation claims arising from financial loss resulting from the business activities.
ASR Underwriting Agency via Lloyds of London – has provided the policy under for Public and Products Liability @ $20,000,000 and professional Indemnity @ $1,000,00.
The total premium payable for Personal Accident cover for 2020 is $260 including all fees and charges.
The activities covered are as follows:
• Teaching of Speech and Drama to students in small groups. If you are a “Company or Drama School” the policy will cover the principle teacher and two additional teachers only (The additional teachers must be paid employees only)
• Cover is also available for teachers working under a company on a sub-contract basis. This cover is restricted to whilst they are teaching under the principle company only (If they are sub-contracting to more than one company – they will need to obtain a separate policy in their own name) the premium payable for each sub-contracted teacher is $35 (Each sub-contracted teacher must be listed in the policy schedule)
• Concerts are automatically included with an expected audience attendance of no more than 100. If the audience numbers are to exceed 100, an additional premium may be payable, and approval must be obtained PRIOR to the concert taking place.
Personal Accident Insurance
This policy provides cover for accident related injuries that result in you not being able to work. The policy provides cover 24 hours a day 7 days per week worldwide cover.
Policy benefits include:
• $500 per week weekly benefit for a period of 2 years
• Lump sum payments for injuries resulting in death, permanent total disablement and specified permanent total loss
• Rehabilitation Expenses
• Escalation Costs
• Spouse and Dependant Children Benefit
• Home Renovation benefit
• Accidental HIV Infection
The total premium payable for Personal Accident cover for 2020 is $240 including all fees and charges. Public Liability Insurance helps protect your business and your income. Call Jennine Sellers directly for any of your insurance inquiries.
Contact Jennine Sellers at PGIB Broking Pty Ltd
Phone: (07) 5437 9900
Facsimile: (07) 5437 9911
Mobile: 0450 60 1600
E-mail: [email protected]
Public Liability Insurance